Persuasive Essay Topics To Help You Score Better
6 mins read
The persuasive essay is a type of academic writing that every student has to do at some point in their academic career. It reveals the writer's ability to analyze and convince people with facts and logic.
In this type of essay, you use logic and demonstrate that your point-of-view is more legal than others. When you need to write a persuasive essay, it's helpful if your topic makes sense. If not - no matter how well-written or logical your argument may be--you won't convince your audience.
We have compiled a list of persuasive essay topics that will help you brainstorm and create your own unique topic to get started.
In order to write a persuasive essay, you need to convince your audience that your opinion is the right one. This doesn't usually require a lot of research, and you should be able to finish it on time.
To help you out, we compiled some great persuasive essay topics that you will use according to your interest.
Persuasive Essay Topics For Students
A persuasive essay can be a powerful tool for students when they need to convince someone about a specific topic or issue. However, for a good essay, you need a topic.
We hope that this list of persuasive essay topics will help you find the perfect topic for your essay.
Persuasive Essay Topics For University Students
- Children’s right to virtual privacy and anonymity.
- We need to invest more in alternative fuels nowadays
- Kidnapping by parents is a serious problem nowadays.
- The only healthy way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise.
- Does gym help students perform better in all their classes?
- Can sad and depressive music lead someone to suicide?
- How long should judges serve on the Supreme Court?
- Each parent should be licensed and certified to have children.
- Are open borders possible in the foreseeable future?
- Why should beauty goods not be tested on animals?
Persuasive Essay Topics For College Students
- Is it best to listen to music while working or to work in silence?
- Climate change is the biggest issue that humanity has ever faced
- What should happen when automation replaces someone's job?
- What is the most important crop to the modern economy?
- A vegan diet is the only diet people should follow.
- Which branch of government is the most important?
- Training home pets: punishments and rewards
- Difference between high culture and low culture in music
- We should use algae to make oil instead of drilling.
- The alternative source of energy may replace fossil fuels
Persuasive Essay Topics For High School Students
- What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
- What do you think the punishment for cheating should be?
- The pharmaceutical industry has done more harm than good
- Who was the best president of the past 100 years?
- Short hair is better than long hair.
- What is the greatest threat to our environment?
- Using mobile devices in-class during lesson
- How does poor sleep affect our ability to learn?
- What are the causes of victimization?
- Same wages for female and male construction workers.
(back to top)
Persuasive Essay Topics For Middle School Students
Persuasive essays use powerful arguments and logic to convince readers that your point of view should be heard. You don't need an advanced degree for this type of writing style; any student can easily do it at whatever level they are studying.
However, the essay topics for middle school students are simpler than the university, college, and high school students. The following is a list of topics that can be categorized under different academic levels.
Persuasive Essay Topics For Grade 6
- School break times should be longer.
- What is the best way to make conversation with someone new?
- Freedom of speech should not have limits
- The school provides students food
- Should school be better than homeschooling?
- Would You Eat Test Tube Meat?
- Dissecting animals as a study tool in schools is unethical.
- My town is the best place for families with young children to live.
- Should we keep animals as pets?
- Has technology changed our definition of magic?
Persuasive Essay Topics For Grade 7
- What responsibilities do people have to help one another out?
- Should notebook computers replace students’ textbooks?
- Is it important to get pocket money from parents
- The internet is not a safe place
- Should children be allowed to play dangerous sports at school?
- Kids should be allowed to play computer games.
- Is it ethical for museums to keep indigenous artifacts?
- Our society works on gender equality.
- How do high drug prices affect patients?
- The best career that guarantees success
(back to top)
Persuasive Essay Topics For Kids
- Children should be able to use cell phones in school.
- Eating meat is unethical.
- Kids should have TVs in their bedrooms.
- Should healthy-food cost less than junk food?
- What is the most important part of friendship?
- I should be allowed to stay home alone.
- Police should be abolished
- Farmers’ markets should be increased.
- Kids should have laptops.
- Is toothpaste actually healthy?
(back to top)
Unusual Persuasive Essay Topics
- Should kids learn how to cook their own food?
- Pharmaceutical industries are disrupting our lives.
- The Bermuda triangle is a fact, not fiction.
- Is academic grading fair in US colleges?
- Letter grades are not good for education.
- There should be a strict policy against polluting the ocean
- What are the 5 most common natural disasters?
- Holidays shouldn't be celebrated in elementary schools.
- Why blame the horoscope when things go wrong?
- What are 5 facts about the atomic bomb?
(back to top)
Good Persuasive Essay Topics
- Should women get guaranteed maternity leave?
- Humans are the leading cause of global climate change.
- Eating disorders are a common problem among athletes
- Less homework improves a student’s performance in school
- You can’t control everything, and you don’t have to.
- Certain fashion brands have a negative influence on society.
- You should not text while driving
- Should sugary drinks be allowed at school?
- How does kids' art reflect their inner fears?
- What is an emergency survival plan?
(back to top)
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
- Encourage your children to help in the house
- How do we benefit from accelerated learning?
- What is cultural shock, and why does it occur?
- Endangered species should be better protected.
- IPads should be the new school books in modern schools.
- Politics should be discussed with students.
- Mcdonald's is better than Burger King.
- Pen clicking is the most annoying thing during the test.
- The pros and cons of year-round school for kids
- The positive effects of implementing hybrid cars
(back to top)
Fun Persuasive Essay Topics
- Why are Instagram friends the best?
- Why must people not drop their habits?
- Why should your room be cleaned every day?
- Students should not miss summer beach parties.
- Should companies try to copy from their competitors?
- Extreme diets can work
- Best ways to make money as a college student
- Schools fail to handle bullying.
- Why teenagers should take over the family credit cards.
- Do men make better chefs?
(back to top)
Persuasive Essay Topics Higher English
- Should the death penalty be legalized in the United States?
- Parents should give kids as much freedom as they want
- Gaining skills is more important than obtaining grades
- Are argumentative essay topics the same as persuasive speech?
- Why do people in society use recycled products?
- Plants grow faster when classical music is on.
- Rising energy prices are caused by oil corporations
- Why are persuasive essay ideas so unique?
- Is social media changing the way the world works?
- New technologies are not safe for our health
With this list of persuasive essay topics; you'll be able to find a great topic for your next essay assignment. The first step in choosing the right one is to take some time and think about what interests you and your readers.
If you're not sure what topic is best for your persuasive essay, consult EssayHours.com. The persuasive essay we will write for you is perfect, engaging, and well-structured. Just provide us with your requirements to get an original piece on time that guarantees quality!
So, consult the best essay writing service now and make your academic life easy.